Salary: 15 – 18 mil. VND
Work location: Da Nang
- Collect and verify market data on raw material supply and prices, supplier inventory and information of incoming vessels.
- Gain and collect other related market information ie: end-end supply chain, market development, supply/demand trends, key challenges etc, in relations to forestry product.
- Provide up-to-date market information, summarize, analyses and provide a market point of view through timely reporting with internal team.
- Lead and drive projects independently, including new market or supply source, as and when required by the management.
- Build, foster and manage good relationship with counter parties as required in the course of work.
- Minimum 1 year working experience preferably in the forestry, agriculture, or commodity related industry with good knowledge in local supply chain.
- Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Economics or its equivalent.
- Good analytical, networking, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Good numerical sense.
- Independent, meticulous, great team player and adaptable to challenging environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and geographical positioning.
- Ability to travel and work during odd hours as and when required.