Position: Head of Tech Delivery Services (Banking)
Salary: up to 200 mil gross per month
Product Delivery Development
- Modernize valuable business capabilities through an end-to-end product life cycle, across all applications, platforms and ecosystems that comprise the complete capability. Avoid focusing modernization efforts on a single application, platform or technology. Analyze how well the application portfolio currently supports these capabilities across all platforms, pace layers, APIs, services, ecosystems and data resources. Avoid focusing on applications and platforms due to their IT characteristics, such as age or cost.
- Perform a targeted but deep assessment of the applications, components, services, data and APIs that comprise these valuable business capabilities, to set modernization priorities to align with and support digital business strategy.
- Budget and plan modernization work for the entire product life cycle and not as an occasional exception, by performing continuous modernization, which will proactively reduce technical debt.
- Act as the "keeper (and communicator) of the vision" to translate the product strategy and vision developed with business stakeholders into what the product team must bear in mind every day to ensure they are building the right product.
- Define the product roadmap based on business outcomes. Product managers operate at the level of defining which business capabilities the product should have, and what business outcomes those capabilities should achieve, but most should emerge from a process of design thinking led by customer experience designers who either embed with product teams, or work closely with them like a design agency would.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other product managers within the product line, to avoid duplication and manage dependencies. Assist interdependent teams in synchronizing their work so that, when trade-offs have to be made; they are made consistent with the product management team's view of the overall priorities for the product line or platform.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as business, data and IT architects to align product and platform architectures and capabilities according to agreed goals for nonfunctional requirements. Platform product managers will be especially key to this conversation, as architecture decisions at the platform level have broad impact and significance for the success of many products. Product managers advocate for nonfunctional requirements and make sure that technical debt receives sufficient priority relative to functional requirements, in order to ensure success for the product throughout its entire life cycle, instead of just maximizing the functionality of the first release.
- Collaborate and coordinate with innovation teams to manage the flow of new ideas and product capabilities into one or more product lines. These teams range from skunkworks, to a few citizen developers in a business team, to a funded experiment in an innovation lab, but all eventually reach a point where the innovation should cross over to a product team for scaling and commercialization. Product managers should be aware of these efforts and actively encourage an ecosystem of innovators around their product domain, possibly including external ecosystem developers and partners.
- Improve outage response by aligning with customer service initiatives that drive improvements in estimated restoration times and availability of outage information to customers.
- Lead IT working relationship with Business ( SME, Transaction Banking, Financial Markets) to effectively manage product launch / enhancements in an optimized manner with business leaders to adequately support customer retention and growth (i.e. CASA, FITB)..
- Bachelor or higher education in IT, Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT and Banking domain across all domains related to Corporate: Transaction banking, Trade finance, Supply chain financing; Digitalization and Eco-system; business backend processes: Fin, Ops, Legal, Risk, IT)
- Experience with managing various online application (24x7) as well as critical system for various business domains
- Managing customer and different stakeholder expectation with track-record in delivery good IT services for the respective customers.
- Good Understanding of overall architecture and best practices/standards
- Managing/supervising complicated/important projects/initiatives
- Deep experience with banking domain across all domains related to Corporate: Transaction banking, Trade finance, Supply chain financing; Digitalization and Eco-system; business backend processes: Fin, Ops, Legal, Risk, IT)
- Being Responsible, Proactive and Professional ethic
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Result oriented with strategic planning and execution.
- Effective in management of stakeholders expectations
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Management skills