- Perform the Audit Engagement as assigned based on the Annual Audit Plan:
- Term of reference preparation (The purpose, scope and approach…);
- Execute the “Audit Program”.
- Follow up and update “Audit Program” to meet the current situation of Auditee, based on “Audit Manual”.
- Develop the Internal Control Process in concern with the J-SOX compliance;
- Others jobs assigned by Department Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting or Finance.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor;
- Good at MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Good command for both written and spoken in English;
- Strong problem finding and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skill.
Years of Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience.