Manage consulting activities
- Prepare project documents
- Planning human resource to the project
- Assign tasks and unify implementing method
- Monitor effectiveness and progress of team members
- Participate in implementing projects
- Ensure the quality of services provided to customer
- Directly lead the project in the process of survey and project implementation
- Review completed work to ensure compliance with the provisions of law and internal company.
- Actively handle problems arising with customers and work with appropriate authorities
- Exchange and propose solutions to handle problems in the project implementation process with the Director of the division and lawyers
- Review all documents and records before sending them to lawyers and the Director of the division.
- Actively coordinate with departments, supporting departments under SSI, related partners (such as audit companies, banks ..) to propose the best service to customers.
- Monitor and manage the progress of acceptance / liquidation / payment of service contract fees.
- Product sales
- Along with the Director and colleagues to introduce investment opportunities / offer completed products and services to customers
- Support enterprises to organize roadshows, meetings, visit sites for investors.
- Participate in discussions and negotiations between investors and enterprises Perform other relating tasks to connect investors with enterprises
- Improve new products: Research and apply the products already on the international market and adjust to the Vietnamese market
Train and mentor current sales team to develop sales skills
- Trains and mentors current sales team to develop sales skills
- Evaluate and manage performance of team members
- Participate in assessing employees related to the term of labor contracts of project team members
- Manage compliance according to internal procedures and participate in general activities of the company.
- Mentor new employees during the probation process.
- Create a friendly working environment, teamwork of the project team members
Build client network and company brands
- Generate opportunities for provide company’s products to customer
- Prepare searching plans, meet customers, approach strategies and appropriate proposed services.
- Directing and assigning tasks to project implementation members.
- Propose plans and structure of products and services offered to customers
- Perform / Check and review all marketing materials, service offerings ..
- Arrange and conduct service introduction sessions and present preliminary proposals.
- Discuss with lawyers, the Directors of the division about service structures, service fees and key terms in the contract
- Negotiating service contracts with customers
- Maintain relationships with customers.
- Maintain and strengthen relations with relevant authorities and ministries; financial partners (banks, investment funds, securities companies).
- Update and understand market information
- Develop customer network, provide advisory services through personal relationships and using SSI’s network
- Search for M&A opportunities and implement new services in the network of potential customers and investors.
- Apply / propose to apply prizes, propose to attend, organize customer programs, events ... to support brand building and building customer network
Perform other related tasks assigned by the Head of Department
- University or above degree in corporate finance, banking…
- Having CFA, ACCA certificates is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in financial sector. Experience at auditing company or on financial consulting, securities analysis is an advantage.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, teamwork, good customer relations
- Ability to work independently, under pressure.