- The IT Security Lead is responsible for protecting the organization’s IT Infrastructure and Application landscape, information networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or malicious cyber-attacks and to minimize risk of disrupt an organization’s information technology systems or loss of confidential information.
- Establish appropriate security monitoring and reporting across the global IT landscape to evidence IT security compliance status and provide required security incident management.
- Implement and manage a Security Operations Centre
- Develop and maintain information security standards, policies, processes, and other security relevant documentation as needed.
- Identify and lead technology initiatives to ensure the business is compliant and following best practice information security principles.
- Take all reasonable actions to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, systems, and IT infrastructure.
- Proactively engage, assess, and enforce Security standards and considerations into the whole of the IT organisation from Operations to Projects delivery. Influence and drive team behaviours.
- Assist with the development of cyber risk and information security strategies and also enterprise architecture security design.
- Undertake security risk assessments, penetration tests and maintain a risk register for all IT solutions. Investigate and recommend enhancements to address any IT security gaps.
- Identify potential security risk treatments, lead, and coordinate remediation activities.
- Lead IT security awareness within the IT Team, and externally, across the organisation, and guide and advise the IT Organisation of current and emerging security threats.
- Managing IT security incidents and leading any security incident investigations
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- University graduation, major in IT
- 5+ years of proven experience in similar roles
- Strong understanding of cloud and network security technologies (Microsoft)
- Solid experience as Security Lead on a range of projects
- Experience managing IT security with multinational companies would be valued.
- Understanding of security management obligations
- Genuine desire to provide security services with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Ability to guide and influence others
- Proficient in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Decision making
- Organizational skills
- Change management