- During the OJT, develop and implement Lean Daily management (Leadership Standard Works, Tier accountability, Visual communication, Gemba, A3PS, 5S, TPM, and Kaizen), as well as behavioral adjustments (behaviors, attitude and culture.
- Responsible for implementing the Lean manufacturing system, developing procedures/processes, enforcing and monitoring projects.
- Responsible for leading, reviewing, supervising, and coaching Kaizen projects in the manufacturing and support areas.
- Collect information, assess issues, offer recommendations, and provide the desired outcomes. Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) and flow charts to help you enhance your procedures. Work hands-on to put proposals into action that will improve or change procedures in support of the company's goals.
- Create visual controls, convey objectives, and share best practices. Maintain lean metrics (Gemba, DMS, Leadership standard work, Tier accountability, Kaizen, Kanban, Problem solving, etc.).
- Create a data gathering and analysis system to discover areas where improvements can be made.
- Will participate in internal audits such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, and FDA.
- Gather information, assess issues, offer recommendations, and provide the desired outcomes. Improve procedures by creating SOPs and flowcharts. Work with your hands to put proposals into action that will improve or change the processes in your company.
- To implement the CI & Safety project, coordinate with other departments. Update the action plan and encourage team members to complete their assigned responsibilities.
- Understanding process management and cost-cutting ideas
- Direct report to: Site CIL
- Dot line report to: General Director
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or a combination of business management and engineering is preferred.
- At least 3 years of expertise with the Lean Management System is required (Leadership Standard Works, Daily Management, Tier accountability, Visual communication, VSM, Gemba, A3PS, 5S, TPM & Kaizen)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and problem-identification skills
- Extremely proactive and energised
- Methodical, systematic, detailed, thorough, and transparent
- Upbeat, eager, and innovative; embraces change; performs well under duress
- Prior semiconductor experience is preferred.