Department: Shipping Air operation
Job Title: Manager
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Housing Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
Transportation: Pick up & drop off to home
Annual Leaves: 12 days
Report: Shipping operation director / Korean
Working Time: Mon - Fri, 8AM to 6PM
• Supervises all Airfreight Operations activities under file management for the customers in the CSO.
• All file management activities post booking such as Documentation, System Updates, Operational finance, etc.
• Proactive communication with customer service in case of exceptions.
• Supporting customer service in customer query resolution and exception handling.
• Supporting Airfreight team members, acting as escalation point between customer service and operations.
• Ensures end to end Carrier Management for Airfreight Operations, i.e. overall Airfreight Procurement, Carrier Relationship Management, Capacity Management, balancing the carrier mix, carrier query resolution as well as management of Carrier Booking transactions.
English is essential (the level where meetings can be held through e-mail/talk)
Minimum experience: 3 years or more (based on logistics-related experience)
• Currently work or live in Vietnam
• Preferential treatment for experience in operating international export sections.
Remark: In case working on weekends, providing Alternative holidays.