- In charge on providing technical support to industrial partner.
- In charge of driving first pass yield in Industrial partner.
- Driving the GR&R, line setup and debugging in Industrial partner.
- Working with fixtures suppliers in designing test fixtures.
- Driving lean project to optimize the test/Mfg. process by either elevating bottleneck to increase throughput or reduce operators assign to test/Mfg. process.
- Working with R&D to drive the debugging process of issue related to product or tester.
- Modifying and maintaining test sequencer in factory.
- Electrical/Electronics engineer or equivalent with minimum 5 year working experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Skilled in working with different team with in the organization.
- Self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English
- Expertise in RF, xDSL, Docsis test.
- Expertise in test fixture mechanical/electrical development.
- Expertise in HW analysis/debugging and SW debugging.
- Expertise in programming language as C#, Python, VB6, C++…etc.
- Lean Sigma certification
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email: email@example.comPhone: Ms.Quyen – 0786 110 892/ Zalo: 0949 293 897