Our programs of study are based on the UK Curriculum and enhanced for our international context. We use the IPC in the Primary and work towards IGCSEs and A-Levels in Secondary.
Applicants for the position should:
· Have knowledge and experience of teaching Mathematics at the Key Stage 3 National Curriculum for England and IGCSE levels.
· Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, parents and students.
· Have a passion for the subject and be a willing contributor to our outstanding Mathematics Department.
· Possess humor, energy and the ability to positively contribute to the development of our school.
· Meet the requirements outlined in the job description.
· The ability to teach IGCSE Additional Mathematics is desirable, but not essential.
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number/Zalo 0935059669