Job Overview/About Company (optional):
Supports operations functions for existing and new manufacturing facilities.
Key Responsibilities (compulsory):
- Trains, develops and facilitates communication between Functional Managers worldwide.
- Enhances processes for the betterment of the customer and our client.
- Develops, implements and supports our university efforts through creation of best practices documentation, and training sessions, which are delivered either in person on site, or via network tools. Aids in the delivery for the Function sp.
- Develops and coordinates testing and/or implementation of new tools or best practices throughout the company. Assists in maintaining all Change Management requests and provides feedback to the plants and Regional Ops Development as needed.
- Works with Regional Operational Development to ensure best practices and tools are in use and meet the business requirements.
- Facilitates communication between Functional Managers worldwide.
- Works under limited supervision, with output monitored infrequently by the Director.
- Errors can cause substantial delay, expense and disruption.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Requirements (compulsory):
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of our client’s software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent external work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.