- A leading global toys and games company
- Job location: Hai Phong
- Carry out the all engineering support at vendors on the product development and debug to meet the product specifications and aesthetic requirements.
- To work with vendors and headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost;
- To carry out product development, engineering, and debug to meet product specifications and aesthetic requirements;
- To handle the consigned material, and special components sourcing and cost negotiation;
- To provide technical support and debug as needed on consigned materials;
- To provide support to internal groups on any production output issues and material authorization review;
- To monitor the schedule and provide on-site support from development start to OBS;
- To provide manufacturing support as needed after Production start;
- To optimize product design for automation.
- Bachelor Degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering;
- 2 - 5 years experience in the toys industry;
- Multi-national manufacturing company experience is a must;
- Have knowledge in the toys industry standards for different countries
- Able to transform vision into clear strategy, goal and objectives;
- Familiar with licensed product process and approval;
- Able to work from concept drawing through development until production;
- Possesses superior problem solving skills, and independent decision making abilities
- Excellent communications skills in English, Chinese will be an advantage.
- Attractive salary package; 13th salary Payment and yearly bonus
- Laptop for working; medical care package; other benefits
- Global trainning/business trip and working environment