- A leading global toys and games company
- Job location: Hai Phong
- Responsible for project functions (Toy production industry) included but not limited to schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- To work with vendors and Headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost.
- To carry out product development, engineering, and debug to meet product specifications and aesthetic requirements.
- To handle the consigned material and special components sourcing and cost negotiation.
- To provide technical support and debug as needed on consigned materials.
- To provide support to internal groups on any production output issues and material authorization review.
- To monitor the schedule and provide on-site support from development start to OBS.
- To provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start.
- Strong product development background with a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Able to work from concept drawing through development until production.
- At least 10 years experiences in the toy production industry.
- Has knowledge in the toy industry standards for different countries.
- Fluent in English skills, Can use Chinese (Mandarin) is preferable
- Fluent in Excel, MS. Office and experience of SAP operation is preferred.
- Able to make frequent trips to other cities as required.
- Attractive salary package, 13th salary and yearly bonus
- Training and global business trip; Chances to develop yourselves
- Laptop for working, medical care