- Support P&P business Vietnam in SEA growth project
- Support customer needs by developing new applications and providing technical knowledge on the use, handling and management of company products.
- Understands company technologies and the interaction of those technologies in multiple applications.
- Develop value-creating solutions and/or products for the customers.
- Partners with others to translate technology benefits into business opportunities.
- Applies the scientific method to solve technical problems.
- Develops applications and implements solutions to eliminate defects and improve performance of products.
- Serves as peer coach and provides constructive advice on projects within the team.
- Leads technical sub teams and defines scope of the larger project space.
- Modifies communication appropriately to both internal and external audiences.
- Communicates and appropriately documents work in the form of internal reports/ROC's/presentations and external publications/presentations (when appropriate). Draft and submit patent disclosures as appropriate.
- Serves on multi-disciplinary project teams to collaborate, provide technical input, and deliver results aligned with team deliverables.
- Partners with Product Stewards to identify and address regulatory constraints and requirements for implementation of product strategies through in-depth knowledge of applications.
- Recognizes patentable ideas, participates on patent teams and generates critical data. Takes the lead in initiating confidentiality agreements with customers and patent disclosures to protect company intellectual capital.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or science related field required.
- Master degree or additional relevant work experience a plus.
HP: 0789-971-9207 (Ms. Ngân) - Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp