With our administrative headquarters based in Fribourg, Switzerland - our purchase offices are spread out across the world. Offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ho Chi Min City, Taipei, New Delhi, Brno, Copenhagen and Istanbul work extensively to supply the best products and prices for our retail customer – Biltema. We currently manage the international purchasing of more than 19 000 different items, and continue looking for more.
- Handle orders received from customers in regard to:
- Order confirmation from supplier;
- Apply QTY / ETD / spec. / packing change through INTRANET and revise order after approving;
- Apply price change through PU and reissue order after approving;
- Update BAPS and public files whenever any change occurs (Spec., packing, order update, supplier update, etc.) and ensure correctness.
- Collect inspection booking request from supplier and present to quality supervisor.
- Trace confirmed order and ensure punctual delivery.
- Trace shipping documents and ensure no late presentation.
- Collect documents for new supplier registration.
- Collect documents for bank account change from supplier.
- Collect die-cut from supplier.
- Trace process of artwork.
- Help PU to collect sample from supplier.
- Help PU to send sample to Sweden.
- Collect certificate, testing report and DoC from supplier if applicable.
- Verify validity of certificate and testing report for all active articles with testing lab on quarterly base.
- Do sourcing according to requirement from PU.
- Help PU to check and pack sample.
- Make 1st negotiation with supplier for any problem.
- Other admin tasks in the office assigned by PU & Managers.
- Academic: College or University graduate, in engineering, logistics or commerce
- Experience: at least 2 years of export logistics and formality experience in manufacturing environment
- Foreign Language: fluent in speaking and writing