Location: Home based Haiphong
This position is responsible to assure quality standards are being met consistently and to enforce best industry practice in processes and systems; to meet company and customer expectations. Assist regional operations team in packaging development, address quality related issues or complaints, and problem solving.
- Establish professional and effective working relationships with regional production partners. Follow through company production partner qualifications and COA processes.
- Problem solving to meet delivery requirements.
- Work closely with customers in various industries wherever company is doing business with in packaging area. Arrange field visits to ensure customers’ needs are met. Assist in samples checking, prototypes and communicate feedback to production partners.
- Knowledgeable of cross-function in implementation. Involvement with First-Article sampling, generating production, quality standard documentations, review graphics, and structure files. Provide on-site technical support to suppliers and checks manufacturing output.
- Establish close working relationships with QA team and strategic/production partners. Ensures quality and accurate production and samples meet customer requirements. Provide reports on activities relating packaging.
- Put in proactive effort to prevent customer claims. Follow up with received claims to propose solutions and alternatives, and work with management and technical service team to resolve claim issue.
- Develop and apply knowledge of package manufacturing processes to include corrugated, folding carton, and flexible packaging. Develop and apply practical knowledge of structural and graphic production process in support of the technical needs of our customers. Develop and apply skills in paper material and finished product testing & reporting.
- Assist sourcing team on supplier qualification process as well as the factory audit requested by brand when needed.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Knowledgeable of packaging including corrugated shipping carton as well as litho-laminated packaging
- Knowledgeable in offset printing and color management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise problem-solving skills
- Service oriented personality – strong interpersonal skills, highly professional, courteous, friendly, and calm in stressful situations
- Team player
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity of the graphic and packaging industry
- Four-year degree
- 4-5 years of working experience
- Very functional in written and verbal English
- Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Frequent domestic/local travel and some Asia travel are required.
- Customer service experience a plus
- Experience in sales or purchasing
- Working knowledge in Microsoft