Job Location: Hung Yen
- Handle customer complaint, follow up issues and communicate with customer directly, be familiar with quality tools such as 8D,5WHY for root cause identification, follow up corrective/preventive actions progresses until root cause is eliminated, update FMEA/control plan, expand corrective actions to similar product families, and monitor effectiveness.
- Take role of define process inspection standard, control plan, incoming material inspection standard, parts inspection standard, be owner of inspection procedure of inspection tools/fixtures/gauges/equipment.
- Participate NPI projects evaluation and trial run, including DV/PV CPK/PPK/MSA plan and evaluation, new project quality issue analysis, follow up and feedback, PPAP document review and submit.
- Assist to investigate and handle production process issues, lead on RMA disposition and accompany customer to perform product process audit and findings follow up.
- Work as a team to achieve department target, cut down scrap, cost reduction and drive for quality continuous improvement.
- Carry out other works assigned by leader
- Bachelor with engineering major, good command of English, speaking, writing, listening; Mandarin is a plus;
- At least 5 year experience of quality background in molding, stamping.
- Independent to do quality analysis and work plan;
- Experienced in project process/operation management, be capable of performing internal quality skill training individually;
- Familiar with ISO9001/TS16949/IATF16949 management system;
- Familiar with automotive related standard;