- Assessment and summary of work performance/assessment contents of each PQC staff and group leader;
- Daily follow-up and report of abnormal manufacturing process;
- Handle quality issue of process and finished product;
- Arrange and coordinate the education and training of QC personnel;
- QC team daily management;
- Experience in production line quality management is preferred.
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience in product inspection and site management of electronic factory.
- Proficient in applicable quality tools and technical skills.
- High sense of responsibility and team spirit, strong ability to deal with emergencies and strong language skills.
- Able to read product drawings, familiar with English and computer operation.
- Good communication skills, strong cross-department coordination and execution ability.
- Ability to express in Chinese or English is preferred