1. Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets of department (30%)
- Plan and control the production system, which included Achieve sales target and objectives within assigned area, by providing direction, leadership and motivation to the Marketing Executive Team.
- Conduct a continuous assessment of Marketing Staff with a minimum 10% check of Marketing Executive calls per month.
- Develop an annual plan to meet or exceed objectives.
- Monitor and take appropriate corrective action to deliver results.
2. Developing relationships with clients (15%)
- Develop effective business relationships with key customers, decision makers to assure that customer problems are rectified quickly and amicably.
- Assures that all pivotal customers and key customers have at least an annual business review.
- Participate in key customer business reviews to encourage and support customer alliances.
3. Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets (10%)
- Assures properly channeled, timely and effective communication between the sales force, customer service, planning, transportation, marketing, and other functional groups;
- To the benefit of enhanced efficiency, reduced cost and improved customer service.
4. Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events (10%)
- Assure that adequate management control and feedback systems are maintained or developed to analyze the selling expense budget, the market, customer and our product categories, to identify problem or opportunities.
- Seeks to eliminate redundant reports and administrative burdens from the organization, while meeting expectations for providing actionable information.
5. Maximizing new business development opportunities (5%)
- Keep informed and current with industry trends, competitive activity and pricing
- Communicates these issues in a useful and insightful fashion to your team and your country management team.
6. Overseeing a sales team (20%)
- Creatively seeks solutions to improve channel specific pricing and promotion programs.
- Works to improve customer service define and work towards customer delight.
- Foster creative problem solving within your organization, recognizes and rewards creativity and shares success with other functions within your country and regional management.
7. Staff performance managing and Subordinates development. (10%)
- Interacts with peers, deputies and other team members in a manner that reflects leadership, foster open two-way communications and contributes to good employee relations throughout the organization.
- Communicates fully with superiors, subordinates an others who have a need to know.
- Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious.
- Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; candid yet accurate and clear yet respectful.
1. Education/ Professional qualification required:
- University degree or above; Major in Economic, Business Administration/ Food Technology
- English Skill – Upper intermediate (Toeic required: 750)
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office)
2. Experience required:
- Five (5) year working experience in the same position and same responsibilities
3. Technical skills /Functional competencies:
- Technical skills and in-depth knowledge of the flour milling business
- Good knowledge of distributor management
- Knowledge of Sales technology, competitive intelligence and assessment
- Good skills in managing people & ability to consistently handle a wide range of complex issues simultaneously
- Information analysis