- Design and select technology solutions to meet actual business needs.
- Participating in the construction of system architecture, building and ensuring architectural standards in accordance with business and development requirements of the bank.
- Project implementation and development requirements:
- Participate in technology investment projects from the solution research stage, evaluate and propose suitable solutions according to the roadmap, including making scoreboards, evaluating for technical points of suitable solutions according to standards. technology standards; participate in the appropriate implementation plan
- Design solutions/functions, develop architectural documents for the project
- Consulting and proposing comprehensive solutions for one or more Development Requirements based on technology principles and standards
- Manage and monitor changes related to the solution architecture to ensure the integrity, standardization and consistency of the technology system.
- Perform other tasks in the project as assigned by the Project Manager and comply with the Technology Project Management Guidelines.
- Research new technology trends
- Participating in the development/setting of technology standards in line with Local bank's development goals such as ensuring integration with existing, stable, open systems according to various advanced technologies, minimizing operational risks, guarantees for current use and future expansion…etc.
- Participating in the development and improvement of architectural and technological design manuals
- Participate in technology risk handling as assigned.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Manager
REQUIREMENTS:A. Qualification and experience
- Graduated with good grade or higher majoring in Information Technology, Mathematics, Electronics and Telecommunications at universities of science and technology such as: Polytechnic University, National University.... or International Programmer
- Working experience: over +5 years
- Language level: English, according to TCB's regulations from time to time
- Other requirement (if any): Understanding and having good knowledge about applying and selecting technologies in the financial services industry as well as designing and building technology systems for organizations with large transaction volumes on the basis of conformity with development orientations.
- Digital Literacy_L3
- Application Architecture_L4
- Quality orientation_L3
- Software configuration_L3
- Systematic thinking_L3
- Technical documentation_L3
- Technology application_L4
- Strategic Mindset - Level 2
- Change & Innovation - Level 2
- Collaboration - Level 2
- Talent Development - Level 2
- Results Orientation - Level 2
- Customer centricity
- Cooperate for common objective
- Self - development
- Work efficiently
- Integrity, modest
- Optimistic, Adaptable & Emotionally controlled
- Conscientious, Vigorous & Achieving
- Persuasive, Unconventional & Forward Thinking