- Achieve business objectives KPI (Active UIO, CPUS, Customer paid service sales (Labor & Parts), SOP, Kaizen compliance rate, CSI);
- New dealer set up support;
- Improve dealer service operation quality;
- Improve customer satisfaction;
- Represent and liaison with Dealers in all matters including Policies, Procedures, programs;
- Bachelor’s Degree in University, major in Automotive technology/ Economic/ Commercial/ Marketing/ Businesses management or related fields.
- Having from 3 years working experience in Automotive technology
- Fluently in English & MS Office
- Good communication and problem solving, negotiation
- Have knowledge about Automotive dealer operation, Operation Management, Business basic, Service marketing.
- Logical mindset, good ability of information analysis & collection
- Honest, self-discipline & be able to work under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Genuine work/ life balance: Working time: 8:00 – 17:30, From Monday to Friday
- Accident insurance, Travelling insurance besides Social Insurance
- Annual leave according to the labor law, additional sick leave
- Annual Heath check-up, Company trip, Year End Party
- Training and development road-map. Opportunities to have training trips and/or attending events abroad