- Maintain workshop facilities, tool in good condition, cleanliness and orderly.
- Promote safe workplace and contamination compliance.
- Implement all scope of service job.
- Timely and correctly reporting.
- Build up good customer relations.
- Leading and mentoring staff with lower level and new comer
- Pricing and forecast
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints, technical issue.
- To schedule/ implement Distributor’s obligation jobs such as Warranty, Delivery machine, Periodical maintenance, machine touch & Field campaign (repair, adjust, assemble new machine, install improved parts) for the assigned customers / equipment.
- Timely and correctly reporting
- To control/ implement all kind of receiving inspection, Pre-delivery inspection, periodic inspection / maintenance, delivery machine and Field campaign.
- To carry out all scope of maintenance, component rebuild, repair, adjust, assemble new machine and troubleshoot almost on small size excavator (PC200; PC220; PC300; PC350; PC450).
- To carry out all scope of maintenance, basic troubleshooting, basic component repair / rebuild small size wheel loader (WA250; WA320; WA350; WA420; WA430; WA450).
- Manage team performance and quality of individual assigned jobs
- To prepare and submit Service quotation
- To join In-house training under Company’s arragement and conduct Operation & maintenance training (instruction) for Customer.
- To obey the safety rule absolutely.
- To ensure that the Branch provides support to the company’s Sales activities.
- To optimise efficient recovery from suppliers on warranty claims.
- To register/maintain Hardware (Personal Computer), use Software (Informatic Program as SMAP, GCPS, KOPEN, KOMTRAX, LINKONE, K-SOURCE, E-part).
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities in line with the Data Protection Act ; in particular, to take all reasonable care that no unauthorised loss or disclosure of personal data occurs
- To promote the objectives and activities of the company at all times
- To follow company policies and procedures at all times
- To be civil, courteous and co-operative to colleagues, management, suppliers and customers
- To take all reasonable steps to protect the company’s premises and property and to avoid misuse of equipment and other materials provided
- To adhere to the published Health and Safety regulations and practice safe working methods to prevent personal injury or injury to colleagues or others.