- SFC – coordinator is a person authorized during the process of solving problems regarding production records (booking) concerning production orders and is a contact person for solving professional problem in the logistics area, production planning and other professional employees.
- Supporting booking process in order to ensure accurate production recording and correct the wrong booking to close production order (including samples) in time.
- Supporting production employees of the segment in case of problems with recording the production (at the moment through transaction ZPCO11) and processing orders (release, technical confirmation, order stock flow).
- Checking correct and comprehensive data of entrusted business warehouses and comparison system data with actual stock in warehouses.
- Termination of a fulfilled production order (closing, comparison of planned and actual stock state in warehouses, in case of extensive discrepancies necessary to inform the competent employees).
- Handling emergency situations throughout order processing, particularly preventing mixing of orders and failures concerning number of parts within one order.
- Approval and adjusting stock movement for product order (Goods receipts to the order, Goods issue from order in case of multiple use) in cooperation with plant logistics department.
- Adjusting failure cases of stock movement (COGI) and production reports. This includes cleaning and failure reasons elimination.
- Consulting and solving major problems related to production process with other departments of the plant
- Training coworkers on the segment in accordance with the agreed PSC-SFC processes
- Closing all production orders (status CNF) after checking of all SFC characters
- SFC coordinator is a contact person authorized for PV, AV, Schedulers, team leader, warehouse employee in case of problems with production order, as well as with all issues and problems with production reports
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties.
- Knowledge about manufacturing
- 2-3 years experiences of shop floor controlling
- Adequate operational background
- Advantage knowledge of MS office