Key Responbilities (compulsory):
- Develop high-quality new games in unity.
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period.
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games.
- Work on existing games, maintain and improve them.
- Debug and fix existing issues.
- Clear communication and report in English.
Job Requirements (compulsory):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in game development.
- Strong experience with C#, Unity3D.
- Good experience in using versioning tools: SVN or GIT.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team.
- Great attitude and work ethic.