- Support Value Creation Director (VCD) to develop/update business cases and data analysis to identify and evaluate levers for value creation
- Identify opportunities for creating additional stakeholder value
- Develop value creation scorecards for implementing and reporting value and review with key stakeholders
- Support VCD and cross-functional teams to develop and implement short and long term strategic plans
Advanced Data Analytics
- Provide industry and customer insights, studies/ researches and analytical reports to support Value Creation Director and Business Units in decision-making process
- Collect and analyze internal and external data that enables pre-evaluation and post evaluation for values and report the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and establish business needs
- Define new data collection and analyze processes, identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Continuous study of market competitors to understand differentiating value.
Financial/Commercial analysis and reports
- Develop and analyze ROI models based on value creation initiatives, investments and outcomes
- Track and prepare reports of operational execution in line with defined objectives/strategies
- Report the business units’ key performance indicators and metrics for internal use
- Communicate financial/commercial performance, highlight gap/ opportunities vs Planning/ Forecast
- Build and standardize methods of financial/ commercial evaluating based on the strategic objectives
- Support Value Creation Director and cross-functional teams in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term objectives, key risk management, and driving project initiatives.
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Research industry insights and competition to identify risks and opportunities
- Analyze industry trends and market changes
- To attend in all Non-Food business meetings chaired by the Value Creation Director (VCD)
- To co-ordinate and plan the business meetings for VCD and to follow up on issues discussed
- And other task nominated by VCD and CEO
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related Master’s degree is preferred but not required
- Experience in similar position as a strategist or value creator is preferred
- Ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights.
- Experience in financial analysis, business process and operational performance improvement analysis.
- Experience in business planning and forecasting
- A good business acumen and be able to build a business case
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels
- Proactive; detail oriented and results driven with a hands on/can-do mentality
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Good organizational skills, capability to priorities the tasks and dynamic to shifting priorities when needed
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment