Salary Range: USD 3,000 - 4,000/month
- Develops, organizes and oversees daily, weekly and monthly inventories and production plan;
- Directs, delegate and assigns duties for appropriate manufacturing personnel. Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams.
- Oversees the production process, assessing project and resource requirements to complete each production.
- Oversees and supervises all operating functions including but not necessarily to material acquisition, material logistics, incoming material, outgoing finished goods, inventory control, production, product quality, production engineering, IT, repair services,..
- Responsible for arranging accurate collection, analysis, recording and reporting of all relevant production processes and translate that data into useful information to drive operational excellence.
- Implements and maintains core databases & systems
- Manages all departments: Welding line, Assembly line, Key component line and IE/ME
- 10+ years of digital products manufacturing experience covering such manufacturing technology, preferably including SMT, Assembly, electronics, mechanical and related knowhow.
- Team leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Vietnamese and Mandarin or English, Mandarin a plus).
- Bachelor's degree desired, technical area of study in either electrical, mechanical discipline.