- To maximize sales and profit generation for the country.
- To provide a platform of distribution for sustained long term business viability, of the products in the area of responsibility.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide overall account management to the Vietnam,
- Work with the designers to maximize specification secured in designing firm. Work on specification for other regions as well.
- To achieve and maximize sales for the company based on planned sales strategies.
- Ensures a functioning & viable distribution system in the area and reviews it constantly.
- Ensures that the distributor/s keep the right inventoried items in adequate volume and promote them.
- Liaises with the distributor sales staff, and get involved, in identifying, specifying, followingup and securing jobs.
- Keeps abreast of local market trends and competitions. Undertakes specific market analysis where necessary. Instigates plans to counteract competitor activity.
- Build and maintains good relationship and have direct communication with major clients: Consultants, owners, architects, contractors, retailers and government agencies.
- Handles and settles customers’ complaint with the help of Customer Service and plant.
- Liaises with Customer Service to ensure material availability, right pricing and intime shipment scheduling.
- Carries out other duties in the company’s interest as directed by management.
- Carries out all duties safely; understands and works within the Company Operating Principles / Values
- College degree and above
- 5 years sales working experience in related industry
- Experience in flooring industry will be an added advantage
- Computer proficiency
- Diligence &Selfmotivation
- Time management
- Communication and Cooperation
- Integrated and successful project experience
- Good command of English