Job Overview/About Company:
Under the direction of Senior Accountant Team Leader, Accountant performs a wide variety of tax and accounting activities
- Control of all tax operational activities
Main responsibility is to control some parts of tax operational activities.
Assist for special tax issues.
- Detail of each tax activities
Update CIT regulation and develop internal procedure.
Review the payment dossier and handle CIT operation
Handle CIT audit.
Update FCT regulation and develop internal procedure
Handle FCT exemption, audit and refund
Handle FCT operation/declaration and payment.
- Import tax
Update import tax regulation and develop internal procedure
Handle import tax exemption, audit and refund
Handle Import tax declaration, payment, finalization and refund.
Review other income amount and inform to HR section for PIT declaration (monthly).
Update VAT regulation and develop internal procedure.
Handle VAT operation, audit and refund.
- Other tax
Update tax regulation related to NSRP activities.
Handle other tax operation and develop internal procedure.
- Internal audit
- Develop SAP system
- Develop internal policy and procedure: Other related tax tasks as required by CAO or Leaders
- Educational Level — University Graduated.
- Work Experience — More than 3 years’ working experience in Tax field. (Especially CIT, FCT, VAT, import tax).
- Experienced with accounting and tax fields as follows:
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Foreign Contractor Tax (FCT), and Value Added Tax (VAT), import tax.
- Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS)
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- English language skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skill, report writing and presentation skills
- Software skills: Have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), and Internet
- Tax knowledge: Have in-depth and practical knowledge arelated to tax regulation in compliance.