Job Overview/About Company:
A FMCG company is looking for a Brand Manager to build up the marketing campaign.
- Initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals:
- Maintain good working relationship & coordination w BOM, Purchasing & New Product Development team w a view to ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans consistent w the company’s short & long terms sales & profit growth objectives.
- Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
- Develop effective promotion & advertising programs w Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion & advertising expenditure.
- Responsible for advertising campaign & know details concerning consumers & media publications
- Develop media plan & seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
- Monitor sales performance, anticipates causes affecting performance, indicates magnitude of impact on sales & provide BOM & Finance w attractive promotion campaign to raise sales volume.
- Provide Marketing related Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly report to GD.
- Responsible for pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to GD.
- Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund w major business partners.
- Responsible for allocation of marketing budget between different mediums & promotion
- Identify stores w low sales volume & develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
- Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience in Branding and FMCG industry.
- Prefer soft drink experiences.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Mental flexibility, initiative and determination.