- The leading fuel level sensor manufacturer in Southeast Asia. Products have been exported to six countries including India, Nepal, Myanmar, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore.
- Identify areas of business opportunity and growth for the business unit
- Contribute to the short-term and long-term strategies and business plan for the growth of business unit based on global
- Develop CRM database
- Develop people, provide instruction and review staff’s performance
- Promote sales activities to promote sales
- Take charge of visiting customer if required
- Support to open new distribution system
- Follow market development including sales, competitor and customer
- Build and maintain good relationship with customer
EXPERIENCES AND SKILL:
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B sales with proven track of records
- Experience in people development, managing team - Fluently in English, knowing Chinese is advantaged.
- Basic computer knowledge with office skills.
- University graduate or MBA will be preferred.
- Import & Export great ideas
- Proven engagement skill, including relationship building, negotiating and closing