- Work with top management team on the culture that the company wants to enforce and define the roadmap to ensure it becomes reality.
- Develop an ambitious and outstanding people development plan.
- Support and run the day to day operational excellence of our HR & Admin division as well as pushing its future development to ensure it delivers world class performance.
- Lead, develop and implement new processes and tools needed within all areas of HR (recruitment, training, performance management etc.)
- Drive the collaboration with other departments of company to ensure seamless cooperation and cross-departmental operational excellence.
- Proactively identify, address and implement additional HR & Admin related initiatives.
- Other assignments within HR & Admin if arising or assigned by Co-founder/MD.
- Passion both about people development and company culture changes.
- >10 years of experience in HR & admin and knowledge in common Vietnamese HR practices as well as the labor laws of Vietnam.
- Ability to make appropriate prioritizations under high pressure in order to reach desired goal
- Flexibility, skilled in managing and interacting with senior as well as junior personnel of different cultural background.
- Management skills, both in terms of leading your team and in term of reporting to CEO and the regional organization.
- Proactive thinking, ability to think one (preferably three) step ahead, foresee upcoming problems and always present a suggested solution.