Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known MNC FMCG is looking for Data Analyst to play leading role in the digital transformation by advising brands on their data driven marketing activities and providing input on their data strategy.
Proactively partners with (cross) category & brand teams to educate/inspire them on the practicalities and potential of the use of (1st, 2nd, 3rd party) consumer data to drive personalised marketing
- Leads realisation of new omni-channel use cases that reach the right consumer at the right moment with the right message
- Create new use case mechanisms and consumer journeys and support implementation of tag management across all digital assets
- Collate and prioritise all brand of Media and direct to consumer communications. Work with brand teams to create data driven briefs, defining requirements for data analysis, insight and contact strategy recommendations to support marketing goals
- Set the requirements of support teams who work on analytics, dashboards and help unlock new data sources /APIs
- Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- Ambassador of data driven marketing
- An excellent communicator with senior stakeholders, brands, peers and reports (conversational and presentational)
- Experience with digital analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), tag management systems (e.g. Adobe Tag Manager) and Data Management Platforms
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary
- Experience or understanding of data driven paid media e.g. programmatic
- Experience managing relationships within a large, multinational, matrix organization