Drive standard and best practice
- Adapt and customize global data governance and privacy standard for local markets to meet local regulations and local marketing goals
- Build a clear view of data ownership in the market, which clarifies the roles and responsibilities of data custodians, processors, analysts, advisors users and third – party providers
- Work with local team (Data Governance, Privacy, IT, ETS, UD to create repeatable processed and tools which can be leveraged by markets
- Act as the champion for driving global capabilities and tools
Develop Governance Controls
- Determine specific technical controls required to protect data from accidental or deliberate misuse
- Analyze and evaluate new data processing activities from a privacy and date optimization perspective
- Work with local data leaders to frame and shape a data strategy with specific inputs on governance controls
- Support markets to overcome challenges and open up opportunities to drive data-marketing locally
Advisor and Support
- Provide expert technical and procedural advice and solutions to data governance and management challenges.
- Analyse upcoming regulation with global and local privacy teams and legal teams to determine the risk assessed position for compliance
- Drive standard and best practice
- Support the establishment of a market-based data governance forum for each allocated market which will drive continuous governance and ownership of data
- Conduct a data governance maturity assessment regularly and drive markets to meet or maintain a higher level of maturity
- Develop and maintain a maturity assessment status of the markets and produce reports for global/ local leaders.
- Conduct regular training programs and workshops with marketers in markets to improve capabilities for collecting and using consumer data.
- 5 years+ experiences in Audit field
- Understandings and passionate of Digital Marketing Platform
- Good interpersonal skill to manage internal & external stakeholder
- Fluency in English for both written and communication
- Experience in working within digital and data marketing functions
- Understanding of consumer data and its use in data Driven Marketing, and the technologies which underpin it
- Understanding of the end to end Consumer data Lifecycle: data collection, profiling cloud storage, CRM platforms and architecture
- Technical understanding of Digital platforms (i.e. web, social, mobile)
- Understanding of privacy issues and data marketing technologies and solutions
- Working knowledge of data protection and privacy and new law anf regulations including GDPR, e-Privacy Directive, ect.
- Working knowledge of data security and its application within a marketing business
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate through a virtual organization
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation abilities.