Salary: 30 - 45 Mil. VND/ month
This position is responsible for carrying out works related to finance reporting, finance analysis, budgeting, banking accounting management and works assigned by Finance Director.
Investment and planning
- Budgeting process
- Capex planning and follow-up
- Investment evaluation to support business decision.
- Cash management and planning
- Frequent Cash Flow Forecast
- Assist in dealing with banks to establish, maintain or extend credit facilities and other banking activities.
- Forex management: apply and monitor financial instruments with banks following the Group policy.
- Assist Finance Director in supervising accounting/taxation activities
- Assist Finance Director to review financial statements monthly/quarterly.
- Review Cost elements and cost structures to align with statuary and group reporting requirements
Finance and Business analysis
- Prepare financial reports / Group reporting.
- Key business performance analysis with comments and recommendation
- Regular (weekly, monthly…) sales performance analysis/ forecast
- Regular data review, analysis to improve Cost Control and Opex optimization across the departments
- Monthly tracking of department KPIs and calculate incentives accordingly
- Other related works assigned by line manager
- Bachelor in Finance/ Economics as a minimum
- Accounting and Tax working knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role in similar working enviroment
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Working command- communicate well in English
- Microsoft office, especially excel + knowledge
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Honest, self-motivate, enthusiasm, responsibilities and hardworking