We are seeking a highly motivated Group Leader (GL) to support the upcoming operations of our customer (a growing technology company of Argentina) in Hanoi, Vietnam. Within a leading role, the GL will be working together with the City Manager in organizing and tracking the project, keeping visibility on its development and monitoring results. As a Group Leader, you will be the contact point from all sales members to management team, so your communication skills should be excellent.
This individual should be detail-oriented, flexible, a self-starter, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced, remote team environment.
I) Main tasks:
● Daily operations:
○ Follow up with Team Leaders on daily tasks
○ Report to Commercial Manager/City Manager: by Whatsapp group and files
○ Be a connect point of communicating and executing tasks, up-to-date information from Ops team to Sale team
○ Solve daily problems between customers and team members, customers and wholesalers within the allowed authority.
● Training and Develop Sales team:
○ Assist in Recruiting, Training and Orienting new Sale Reps and Team Leaders joining company
○ Coach and improve their existing Sale member's productivity by making PIP (performance improvement plan)
○ Weekly and monthly evaluate their team's performance based on evaluation form
○ Follow up and recommend team member with to Team Leader/Group Leader position when the company opens new recruitment
● Assist Manager in Sale strategy development:
○ Expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
○ Monitor weekly performance of sales team by each Team Leaders. Motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder
○ Be a ''information provider'' to update market news or keep up to date with emerging competitors.
○ Conduct weekly meetings with their team to overview weekly performance, inform new update from Ops team, gain feedbacks from team member about Wholesaler (delivery time/ goods quality/ shipper's attitude/etc) and customers (complains, request for new SKUs,...)
○ Prepare weekly and monthly report as Manager requested
○ Develop knowledge of the products and services being offered. They also need a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
II) Secondary tasks:
● The role is part of the whole organization team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required as and when are necessary to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organization and its interests generally.
● You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organization and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organization’s rules, procedures and policies
● 2 years proven work experience as a Sales Supervisor or above (with over 20 team members) in MNCs.
● In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
● Excellent PC skills, especially MS Excel
● Excellent communication and leadership skills. Prefer candidates who can speak English (at least communication level).
● Organizational and time-management skills
● Decision-making skills
● Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus