Location: HCM Office
- Executing and participating in all offline events of the Middle and Mekong Delta area
- Support in maintaining and strengthening our relationship with key partners
- Support in planning, preparing for events: POP, Gifts, other related marketing materials …
- Support in collecting data and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Manage marketing materials circulation
- Other tasks as actual requirements
- Will work closely with the Sale to implement MKT plans to help to increase the Company brand and market share.
- Will be expected to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness by leading email campaigns, social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, Google, EDM...)
- Will be identify trade shows/Seminar and the relevant industry events; recommend the appropriate attendance tactics (sponsorships, booths, collaterals, etc.) in order to maximize ROI.
- Will be conducting market research. Monitoring market trends, analyzing competitive products and activities.
Professional experience and skills
· At least 3 years of Marketing position involve defining, managing, and executing B2B digital marketing strategies.
· Strong analytical, organizational skills and communication skills (Prefer other skill such as MC, actors…)
· Understanding of the digital disciplines (digital creative, platforms and operations, digital media, social media, and measurement)
· Flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in Company’s fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to work with internal team members and outside partners.
· Fluent in English, Chinese is a preference
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number/Zalo 0935059669