To meet demand of market sectors and applications focus to support sales revenue growth road map in Vietnam
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the Sales team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support and application design
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Help in researching and developing new products and applications
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
- Organizes and coordinates pre-sales marketing activities to ensure customer satisfactions.
- Good knowledge in automation and industrial equipment, Robotics knowledge is highly preferable
- Good knowledge in industrial and automation software and hardware
- Highly understanding system integrator’s requirement
- Collaboration, positive thinking, team working in working attitude
- Self-learning skills and attitude
Optional Expertise: incl. Education/Professional Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal
Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Experience in automation and robotic sales.
- Knowledge in robotic applications or other automated systems is an added advantage.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Preferably at least 3 year(s) of working experience specialising in robotics engineering or in the related field is required for this position.
- Willingness to travel outstation/overseas at short notices.
- Enjoy new challenges, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Team player but also capable to work independently.
- Responsible for executing robotic/automation jobs, including site prep, installation, maintenance, upgrade and follow up on Technical escalations.
- To ensure all sales projects meet planned time, cost and customer requirements.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- A valid driver’s license.
- Having own transportation is an advantage
Candidate interested in this position please send your CV to email email@example.com or Phone number/Zalo 0935059669