- Hire new staff, set up training programs, process welfare packages, and manage staff records
- Source for talents and perform active roles with store leadership group to convey consistent and efficient recruiting process.
- Evaluate expenditure and sales records to determine and rank aspects of possibilities
- Organize the team to ensure maximum sales, as well as performance
- Collaborate with the human resources supervisor to reassess progress on rolespecific training for the organization’s staff
- Enhance organization’s HR department by researching and earmarking human resources issues
- Work on, arrange, and convey store training programs to teammates
- Handle and respond to complaints related to employees' benefits
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Possession of BS degree in Personnel Management, Humanities, or in other related fields, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation and communication
- Display of dexterity in making strategic and sound decisions in developing organizational goals
- Ability to fashion out benefits and compensation to ensure that the appropriate employees are attracted and retained
- Ability to demonstrate solid budgeting and management skills
- Possession of the skills, knowledge, and experience working as a leader of human resource