- Ensure to provide enough qualified manpower as the sections’ demand to run operation smoothly as well as facilitate activities of training to improve awareness and capability of the employee.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Master hiring process to provide the qualified labor-force to business, incl. seek for labor-resources (labor market, colleges, headhunt services, public postings,…) and involve interview process to select right person
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Propose optimal recruitment channels/ method, enhancing recruiting capabilities of company
- Be responsible of managing overall training activity of the Plant. Facilitate activities of training such as Orientation to newcomers, soft-skills, and technical as the coordinator.
- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Initiate or join in initiatives for talent attraction as well as employer branding
- Be accountable for the compliance of section to rules, procedures and requirement in term of
- 6S & KAIZEN / Environmental Health Safety
- RBA & Social Responsibility / Protection of company assets
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Required: College
- Preferred: Administration, Human resource, Language, Teaching
- Required: 3 years of experience
- Preferred: Familiar with manufacturing
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good interpersonal skill
- Organizational and planning skill
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Excellent English skills
- Presentation making and public speaking skills
- High level of energy and ability to handle various affairs in emergency