- Assist the Plant Manager to establish and develop a high quality and efficient HR department. Set up and execute HR related systems and process in Vietnam factory.
- Make recruitment plans according to the needs of various business departments of the Vietnam factory. Be responsible for the development and maintenance of recruitment channels. Choose qualified candidates to meet the needs of departments.
- Responsible for management of entry, departure, transfer files, etc. of Vietnam factory employees
- Responsible for the employees' salary and benefits, employee attendance .Calculate employee salary, performance and personal tax declaration, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of on board training and other training programs for employees in the Vietnamese factory
- Familiar with local laws, regulations, and policies in Vietnam, responsible for standardized labor management, risk management and control; handling of employee relationship cases.
- Organize employee activities, establish corporate culture, and improve employee satisfaction
- Other work assigned by the plant manager
- College degree or above, majoring in human resources, with a solid theoretical foundation of human resources management;
- More than 4 years of human resources work experience, be familiar with at least 2 modules of human resources. Will be preferred if good at recruitment, salary, performance management;
- Familiar with laws and policies related to local labor contracts, wage policies, employment and social welfare in Vietnam
- Proficient or proficient in various office software, good at writing programs, reports, and official documents;
- Affinity, good at communication and coordination, strong resistance to stress, strong sense of responsibility, and team spirit
- Good literacy in Chinese or English, fluent in spoken language is preferred
- Priority will be given to those who will be on board as soon as possible.