Job Overview/About Company:
- The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will work as a business partner for all HR related matters in Ho Chi Minh office. You will work closely with our managers, to challenge and support them in various management situations, as well as develop and implement HR processes and policies within the organization.
- The HRBP will work as part of the senior management team in Ho Chi Minh office and developing and delivering on the Global HR plan whilst ensuring, the effective delivery of an excellent, customer-focused HR service to the business, on a local and global basis.
- Develop and implement a range of HR programs relating to recruiting, compensation & benefits, staffing, goal/performance management, etc.
- Identify where new or updated policies and processes are required and implement accordingly.
- Handle employee relations issues from the initial incident, undertake investigations, identify solutions and follow through until completion.
- Monitor attrition and retention trends and provide ongoing coaching on best practices and action planning.
- Provide day-to-day coaching, counseling and development as needed.
- Drive leadership development related activities, such as performance management, recruitment, employee engagement and development.
- Manage HR reporting and administration.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operational HRBP role within retail or fashion industry
- Proven track record of delivering results in a changing and growing business environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- You are used to working independently and you have no problems taking tough decisions due to your strong business understanding
- Have the ability to thrive in an environment of changing directions and strategies.
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- A ‘ can do attitude’ – the ability to implement and complete what have been started with a good understanding of how HR adds value to the business’ needs
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Korean