Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known MNC in the automatic data capture and process automation market, design and production of barcode readers, mobile computers, safety, vision and laser marking systems is looking for a Key Account Manager to coordinate all growing revenue in their area matters within the company to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations.
Manages territory to meet annual sales targets
- Interacts with end user customers, distribution partners, systems integrators and to penetrate assigned accounts, prospect new accounts, build customer relationships, understands customer needs by effectively positioning entire product portfolio.
- Develops and supports a distribution partner network to increase sales throughout the territory.
- Owns the account strategy within the assigned accounts and communicates to the Business Units on an account by account basis when appropriate.
- Establishes executive level relationships with the customer base and understands customer processes and business model.
- This position requires frequent travel to the western states.
- KAM will be responsible for Retail accounts in the assigned territory. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years selling into the Retail industry.
- 3+ years selling into Tier 1, Tier, 2, and/or Tier 3 Retail accounts.
- Understand common in-store Retail applications like POS, POS, Inventory, Cycle Counting, Markdowns, Receiving, etc. and/or have an understanding of common Retail Logistics applications
- Good understanding of the challenges facing Retailers today and be able to translate those challenges into opportunities to drive DL product sales.
- Good understanding of Retail Operations both in store and/or in the Logistics arena.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical discipline: Electrical Engineering/Industrial Engineering or Business/Marketing degree with at least 4 years of tech experience
- 3-5+ years sales experience to end users and through channel partners
- 3+ years of experience in the Industrial Controls and Automation, Mobile Computing market, Scanning or similar technology.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation skills. This person can stand in front of multi-level executives and make compelling presentations.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.