Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known MNC automotive company is looking for a Legal Manager to assist General Counsel in advising internal legal issues on day-to-day business activities of the Company.
- Legal Manager will assist General Counsel in advising internal legal issues on day-to-day business activities of the Company.
- Legal Manager will take ownership independently in some legal areas assigned by the General Counsel in rendering legal advice to all departments of the Company.
- Legal Manager will directly guide and manage the legal intern in reviewing and checking the legal works and other administrative works assigned by the General Counsel towards the legal intern.
Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
Bachelor degree in law
- Knowledge in automobile is preferred
- At least 4 years experience in law or related field
- Good command in English & Vietnamese.
- Good computer skill (office software).
- Highly motivate, good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- High capacity to work independently and under high pressure.
- Smart, honest, confidential, careful, hard-working, team working Resourceful, pro-active, independent, ability to work in both team and individual settings.
- Strong research, analytical and writing skill.
- Highly responsible in handing and solving assigned jobs.