Our Client is a leading company in retail industry
- Manage the land acquisition proposals submitted by the different streams in the department;
- Prepare periodic progress reports to management team;
- Lead the coordination work of the follow-up activities of each land/site acquisition proposal;
- Organize, lead meetings on the progress and follow-up on the actions from the meetings;
- Facilitate the project development and manage the project timeline, follow up on the project from beginning to end, facilitate all parties to get things done.
- Participate in month-end financial reporting...
- Track the short and long range strategic financial business plans....
- Help develop budget, forecast, financial planning and analysis and management report to be standardized and in place
- Proven working experience in strategy/real estate consulting firm. Understanding of retail industry is a big plus;
- Strong project management, stakeholder’s management skills;
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships;
- Have strong communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills;
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese;
- Good project management skills, particularly in property development/expansion;
- Good understanding of government relations;
- Good with numbers and presentation skills;
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time and work under pressure.
Bachelor’s or MBA degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, Economics or related field is required.