- Planning, scheduling, coordinating, and overall quality assurance for software services and products
- Develop and drive test strategy/plan with the stakeholders, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy
- Participate and prepare reports for SIT/UAT daily/weekly meetings with the clients
- Design, implement, and maintain comprehensive test plans to ensure software requirements are met
- Development Test checklist Implementation and Monitoring
- Coordinates Test strategy and Plan with Project Managers and delivery leads
- Provide periodic reporting on quality issues with Japanese clients against the SLA’s and KPI’s
- Review and resolves software quality control problems/concerns with Japanese clients
- Produce and maintain quality assurance templates and checklists and tools
- Review Test and development plans, Test Reports, Test Estimates and other QA artefacts to ensure good quality
- Periodically inspects completed quality control checklists, forms and other documents for conformance to prescribed Standards
- Setup and maintain CSS databases for new workstreams with support from IT.
- Provide support to production support team as and when needed
- Create test case and prepare the test data basing on the requirement. Proactive to the blocking issues from testing perspective. Cooperate with PM and BA to do the review with test case..
- Experience with Quality Assurance methodology, procedures, agreements etc.
- Experience with diverse Software Development Lifecycles
- Test Planning and monitoring
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Communication and attitude
- Fluency in English and Japanese (written and verbal communication)
- Excellent communication skills with a problem solving attitude. The candidate needs to have a persuasive personality with the ability to influence team members and client personnel to obtain buy-in