Reports to: Deputy Director – Sales & Marketing in Singapore
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base via direct sales and distributorships.
- Responsible for the sales performance work.
- Develops business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding performance.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts of business trends to achieve or exceed revenue.
- Maintains contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Attending to other ad-hoc assignments.
- Participate in technical road shows to provide technical related sales support to Sales Managers in order to open up new market opportunities.
- To achieve incremental sales for design-in application of PEM fasteners
- To resolve technical issues faced by customer when using PEM products
- To provide technical advice on application queries
- Evaluate prospective company products’ application and provide solutions on basis of customer needs to attain sales goals
- Basic commissioning and training of our press machines
- Engineering Degree holder, Mechanical/Mechatronics Discipline, preferably experience in Electronics & EMS industry.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales
- Highly independent and trustworthy.
- Bilingual in English and local languages.
- Willing to travel extensively in the country.
- Possession of own transportation.