POSITION : Accountant
REPORTING TO : CAO, DSM, Leader (Accounting Department)
DIVISION : Accounting
Educational Level : University Graduated
Work Experience : At least 3 years of experience working in accounting or finance and banking
Experienced with accounting as follows:
- Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS) and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT) , Foregin Contractor Tax (FCT), Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Understanding about preparing the Financial Statements.
- English language skills
Have excellent verbal and written communication skill, report writing and presentation skills
- Handle Software
Have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), and Internet
Have knowledge of SAP ERP
Have basic knowledge related to General ledger and Financial Statements in compliance with VAS and IFRS
Have basic knowledge related to declaration procedure of CIT, FCT, PIT and VAT
Competency : Competency Common in particular
Achievement orientation * ✔
Professional * ✔
Planning * ✔
Inter-personnel * ✔
Leadership * ✔
Development others * ✔
* Definition is described in “Competency reference of NSRP Performance Appraisal.
Takes responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all accounting routine works in compliance with related regulations.
Under the direction of CAO, DSM, Accounting Team Leader, Accountant performs a wide variety of accounting activities such as:
Job Description Accountant AP
1. Checking payment dossier submitted by related Departments and Vendors.
2. Doing the clarification on payment dossier in order to meet requirement of Contract, Company Regulation, Accounting principle and Tax regulation before getting approval.
3. Preparing and Booking journal entry to Accounting System.
4. Preparing and booking Recurring document.
5. Preparing and booking the Accrual expense and other related Accounting transaction.
6. Doing the reconciliation for Account Payables and related General Ledger Accounts.
7. Preparing Notes to Financial Statements.
8. Working with Auditor regarding to audit of Financial Statement.
As required time to time
1. Assist internal audit, independent audit.
2. Update accounting and tax regulations.
3. Other related accounting tasks as required by CAO, DSM, Accounting Team Leader.
D. Work Location
Nghi Son Site