POSITION : Accountant
REPORTING TO : CAO, DSM, Leader (Accounting Department)
DIVISION : Accounting
Educational Level : University Graduated
Work Experience : At least 3 years of experience working in Accounting field.
Experienced with accounting as follows:
- Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS), Vietnamese Accounting Regime.
- Corporate Income Tax (CIT) , Foreign Contractor Tax (FCT), Personal Income Tax
(PIT) and Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Understanding about preparing the Financial Statements.
- English language skills : Have good verbal and written communication skill, report writing and presentation skills
- Handle Software : Have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, and Power
Point, Outlook), and Internet ; Have knowledge of SAP ERP
- Accounting knowledge : Have basic knowledge related to General ledger and Financial Statements in compliance with VAS & IFRS.
Have experience operating of General Accounting and Reporting, Inventory Accounting.
Have basic knowledge related to declaration procedure of CIT, FCT, PIT and VAT
Competency : Competency Common in particular
Achievement orientation * ✔
Professional * ✔
Planning * ✔
Inter-personnel * ✔
Leadership * ✔
Development others * ✔
* Definition is described in “Competency reference of NSRP Performance Appraisal.
Takes responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all accounting routine works in compliance with related regulations.
Under the direction of CAO, DSM, Accounting Team Leader, Accountant performs a wide variety of accounting activities such as:
1. Checking the inventory procurement document submitted by related departments and vendors.
2. Doing the clarification on inventory procurement document in order to meet accounting standard, accounting principle and tax regulation before getting approval.
3. Preparing, checking and booking inventory journal entry to Accounting System.
4. Following up and checking the daily movement of inventory in all production process, warehouses and departments.
5. Checking and doing the daily, periodic inventory reconciliation.
6. Preparing inventory reports.
7. Doing the physical counting of inventory.
8. Preparing the inventory liquidation minutes as well as inventory scraping.
9. Following up the change of inventory master data like new creation, block and deletion.
10. Preparing Accounting notes to Financial Statements
11. Work with Auditor regarding to audit of Financial Statements
As required time to time
1. Assist internal audit
2. Update accounting and tax regulations
3. Other related accounting tasks as required by CAO, DSM, Accounting Team Leader
D. Work Location
Nghi Son Site