Job Overview/About Company:
A well – known education is looking for Branch Manager who takes play the key role in business development, expand business in district 7 and around lotion in HCM city
Play the key role in business development, expand business in district 7 and around lotion.
- Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Lead the development and implementation of country, destination country and office-based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with regional goals
- Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination and marketing to deliver optimal result
- Servicing Multi-destination institution representatives on their visits to IDP, and updating institution representatives on the Vietnamese students market
- Contribute to development of strategic relationships with clients
- Provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales and market share targets
- Plan and organize staff resource to meet staffing requirements for business operations
- Develop systems and processes to ensure customers and clients are handled professionally
- Develop expertise in use and functions of IDP’s CRM
- Prepare Business Plan/Budget process and setting Annual Goals and Targets for the unit and network
- Provide guidance to counsellors in dealing efficiently with requests, complaints, issues Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority global projects
Leadership — Abilities to give guidance, provide direction, delegate responsibility, motivate and influence team member in achieving organizational widely important goals.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity — Recognize and respect different perspective and appreciate the benefit of being open to the ideas and view of others.
- Written Communication — Having writing etiquette with grammar foundation to express facts, ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner.
- Oral Communication — Make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; facilitates an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
- Problem Solving / Analytical Thinking — Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Creativity and Innovation — Develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements; creates a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs / processes.
- At least 3 years of Sales & Operations Management experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and sales pipeline management.
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU, NZ, CA, US, and UK)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead across teams to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organization.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills