Location: Dai Dong Industrial Zone – Tien Du – Bac Ninh
Salary range: USD 2,000 - 3,000/ month
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the office/operation
- Contributing to the development of operation goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s budget for salary, operation, ...
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Organizing and directing all aspects of the accounting department including internal controls, product, budget, payment and investment;
- Ensuring that all tax matters are treated in a proper manner and in compliance with related legislation.
- Developing and maintain orderly accounting systems and participate in regulating the generally accepted accounting standards.
- Preparing financial statistical-data reports to highlight to management all aspects of the group’s operating and accounting systems, internal control, etc. on a timely basis or on requisition.
- Providing financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
- Working as chief accountant
- Other assigned tasks as per request from Directors, CFO and the management board.
- 10+ years in AC & Finance, with a minimum of 07 years in management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance preferably with additional Master Degree.
- Strong knowledge about Vietnamese laws, taxes,...
- Fluent spoken and written Vietnamese and English. Candidate who living and working in foreign is an advance
- Good communications, computer knowledge, organizational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytic, good planning.