- This role will lead all business in Vietnam including ERP Oracles Netsuite Sales and Marketing, Technical and the corresponding Financial and Human Resource dimensions. You will be responsible to drive accountability, issue resolution, and investment decisions closer to the client, balancing client success with company business needs. You are empowered with the authority and resources to improve company responsiveness to clients and drive growth in existing and new accounts, accountable for end-to-end client satisfaction and reference ability.
- This role will be responsible for driving team performance in order to meet revenue, growth and client commitments, as well as long term client satisfaction. As a Country Manager, you need to be a role model, inspire their teams, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
- Apply knowledge of NetSuite offerings and competitive intelligence to meet sales objectives and to meet client needs.
- Lead and communicate company’s business strategy and key business initiatives to clients and employees.
- Manages a team of sales who are responsible for growing revenue and meet/exceed key business measurements; Provide leadership in sales situations that demonstrates a thorough and applied knowledge of sales fundamentals and techniques.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the client's strategy, client's industry, business priorities and initiatives. Develop a Customer Satisfaction Strategy for NetSuite which supports both the Customer Satisfaction Strategy and reflects the needs of business unit. Be able to demonstrate company’s leadership in industry solutions that address the client's most critical and complex business issues, processes and initiatives.
- Apply NetSuite’s strategies and offerings, methods and models, to develop appropriate cross-brand and/or Alliance solutions that promote client success.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following:
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 10 years' experience in IT Sales.
- At least 8 years' experience in a Sales Management or leadership role.
- At least 5 years' experience selling software solutions.
- Leadership: Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review. Has vision of overall strategies. Contributes to policy making. Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
- Problem Solving: Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
- Communication/Negotiation: Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments
Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs. Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance. Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.